Last week I had a call from the lovely people at the Swedish Church saying they had found my cache oreilles (earmuffs). So I am back to warm ears and fonder than ever feelings towards my Swedish pals at the cafe!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I like the Swedish church too. DO they have cinnamon rolls?
just to clarify, I haven't been to the Swedish church. I just like it on the basis of your blog. I think the cinnamon roll question will probably decide the matter once and for all.
3 comments:
I like the Swedish church too. DO they have cinnamon rolls?
I don't know, we just had the biscuits, but I bet they do. I will go back and look soon.
just to clarify, I haven't been to the Swedish church. I just like it on the basis of your blog.
I think the cinnamon roll question will probably decide the matter once and for all.
Post a Comment