Dad says your drawings remind him of the Paris he remembers - they remind me of the Paris of my dreams and the books I used to read about all the characters who went to live in Paris when it was THE CITY for artists and writers and people who wanted to experience LIFE! Apart from that, they are so good - keep it up. Mum
3 comments:
Dad says your drawings remind him of the Paris he remembers - they remind me of the Paris of my dreams and the books I used to read about all the characters who went to live in Paris when it was THE CITY for artists and writers and people who wanted to experience LIFE! Apart from that, they are so good - keep it up. Mum
PS Just so you don't get too carried away and so that you remember that I AM your mother - is that a bird or an aeroplane in the sky??
No, it's - SUPERMAN! Isn't that a quote from there? Actually though it's a bird. xxx
Post a Comment