The American Library seemed great. You have to pay to join but they have a big catalogue plus lots of DVDs to take out, magazines and wifi so you can bring your laptop. I could go and work there; it has nice big desks and is light and feels friendly. I caught my first bus home afterwards, which felt like an achievement and a good way to get around.
Then after Richard came home I went and did some cafe drawing for the first time. I felt quite shy about doing it, and tried to peer out of the corners of my eyes when drawing someone nearby. Shifty. I thought it might be good to have a stock drawing in reserve so that if I ever see my subject coming my way I can quickly flick to my generic cafe drawing and fool them ha ha! But really the best thing would be to get more confident and then if they DO come over, I will show them what I've done.
For the last two evenings I've been trying to draw Richard a bit. He started out a bit mutated but I am improving. I will have him wriggling in my pen's grasp!

A bientot. Tor x**Style Extra**
Many women here wear the harem type trousers with really low baggy bums and they look very chic. Do not be fooled, my British friends! These are not like the cotton jersey ones which proliferate back home. These are altogether less saggy and bonkers. I put on my black cotton jersey ones yesterday to display my French bonhomie but decided not to leave the flat in them after all after managing to see myself from the back. More chicness is needed to walk the streets round Alesia!
No comments:
Post a Comment