Thursday, June 18, 2009

Out and About

On rue Rollin


The Pantheon


Saint-Etienne du Mont


BHV, outside Hotel de Ville

You may think my people aren't quite accurate in this last one - wrong! It is the mutant people of Paris, and this is exactly what they look like! (A lie, of course. I need to work on my people drawing.)

2 comments:

Sally said...

Hi Tor! Your drawings are looking so lovely - I enjoyed the venture into colour.

Sorry about the orang-utan murderer! What a weird idea he had (though I do believe that orang-utans can be very fierce and do a lot of damage..)

Joy Gosney said...

I think your people are lovely - they remind me of how I look in the morning sometimes, so I guess I can identify with them. I'm sad you're leaving Paris soon, I've really enjoyed your blog, I hope you'll carry it on when you go WWOOFING and when you get back to London. I'm excited to see you both when you get back though..