Friday, March 27, 2009

Tourist stuff and art stuff






The bottom one is a bit how today is going, so hurrah for Friday! At 6pm I'm going to catch the train to Sceaux and meet Lily, Richard and Alex for crepes. Then we are going to watch the second years' bouffon show at the school. They do a showcase at the end of each term to practice in front of an audience what they've been learning. Richard's year doesn't do a showcase until the end of the year and their Writing and Directing course, so this is the closest I'll get to seeing what they're up to until then.

2 comments:

Joy Gosney said...

I like the life model lots! Just been listening to "Excess Baggage" on Radio 4 and Sandi Toskvig says that next week they are going to be investigating "the hidden streets of Paris" - so maybe that'll be worth a listen for you guys. It's on at 10am on Saturday morning (British Time)

Sally said...

I like the rabbit too.

Have you met any full-time muses in Paris?

They have brought back the Cadburys Caramel bunny here under the slogan "Still got it". It generates a pretty strong feeling of wrong: who is aimed at?